- Adult Online Disclosure Form Click Here
“F” Coaching License:
- May 4th and August 3rd.
- RSVP to email@example.com
Training and Clinics:
- Prior to the first game, clinics are offered for coaches/assistants to help expand their coaching knowledge and abilities. Most clinics are free of charge; others may have a small fee. We encourage each coach to get his or her “F” coaching license by attending this clinic. See clinic handout for dates and times.
- Be positive at practices and games. You are a role model and teacher, not a critic. Remember, this is a game played by our children, as children...not adults.
- Limit comments from the sidelines to the redirection of your players.
- Never argue with the referee. They are in control of the game and have the authority to remove coaches or players from the game. Our referees are a vital part of our league and have invested many hours of training and testing to achieve their certification. Please show them the consideration they deserve.
- You are responsible for the actions of your team parents during games. Please explain to them that you or your team may be disciplined for their actions.